💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Omg :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lmao dead :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Rja12

I luv Itachi but in this certain circumstance

HE GOT SERVED RIGHT IN THE FACE WOOOOOOO!!!

Still better than Obito

I’m kinda mad they made Obito turn into “Toby”. I loved Obito’s kid character. He reminded me of Naruto because he was frowned upon by others. I wish he stayed on the good side, but in the end he did before he died so yeah.

2 Likes

Blame Kakashi for that

True, Rin was Obto’s girl

And Rin loved Kakashi,
Welcome to life.

Ikr. Naruto loved Sakura, but she only cared about Sasuke. That’s why they’re so much alike. Idk I think in the future he ends up with Hinata.

And he did? Idk if Im asking you or telling that he did, I thought you’re watching naruto.
He also tells Hinata that he loves her, later on he realizes that he has been ignoring and later on he confesses he feelings to her.

Forget all, most fked up love story is from Vampire Knight Guilty. I wish someone took a pic of my face then :dizzy_face:

No, Naruto’s and Obito’s stories are better, as in bad way? I mean it’s sad

I watch it but the part I’m in doesn’t have that part. The people that read the manga get to see what happens first because they read it. The animated episodes come out later and that’s what I wait for.

What episode are you at now?

Whole obito story sucks

Your opinion.

I am at the part where the war just ended. After that they started playing filler episodes, i need to catch up though.[quote=“whisper, post:733, topic:2753, full:true”]
Whole obito story sucks
[/quote]

Actually it was great. All of the Naruto backstorys are always detailed and interesting.

Which Naruto characters that died you miss? I miss Asuma, Pervy sage (Jiraiya), and Granny Chiyo.

the spoilers pls stahp i kek yo azz

Lmao, do you even watch it?

Y8 Games