💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Yeah, i know.
I was bored and saw the forum dead since 4 days. Brought some old shtuff back.

2 Likes

Btw you should go for new thing to get forum active :stuck_out_tongue:

I think having a game like FFT on a gaming console might be a bit awkward. Has this ever been done before with other games like FFT?

If they can do bf 1, by far the most hectic game i’ve ever played, on console then in theory FFT should be comparatively easy

In the long run they could remove chat and just add voice chat for Xbox or playstation.

FFT on playstation/xbox? srsly?

I don’t understand ppl who play FPS/TPS on console and never will.

Now, we wouldn’t have a mods. OW counts over 20.000.000 players, game is without mods, changes/patch notes goes on PTR first before changes in live game (about 2 weeks) because they want to hear feedback from players.

For FFT to progress option that I would personally like to see is steam/buyable/download. But that would be costly, tones of fixes, a lot of time and again a lot of work on maps, new classes, cosmetics, events.

Btw what I would totally copy-paste from Overwatch is Play of the Game. It would be harder in FFT to get quad kill or something since classes don’t have ultimates. So I think watching PotGs would be fun

If you don’t mind, please explain what that is. Not everyone here plays OW.

Match ends and all see the best play of the game aka this (had team kill here)

So basically it’s just gonna show the player with the best rampage?

Can be something game changing. U wipe the team and take over control point. Multikills as well.
And since players like to compete in FFT, it would be nice to have it. Plus it feels great when u get PotG xD

Hackers would be even more proud of their multi-kills.

2 Likes

Lol I’m talking for the game without hackers xD

pftg, something to fill those 20 seconds of waiting in between games

^yes maybe something like a short FFT clip with the person with highest stats and their kill(s) like Andréa mentioned.

Cumi forgot on warmup.

I always thought the pre-match warm up was a waste of time.

Ikr. I never go out of base lol

You didn’t make team kill, I don’t see a 6k killfeed.

Y8 Games