💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Pixels was garbage, sausage party is funny only if you are high

Heavy/support spam, hackers, lag, crashes

this freaks me out. There is a cpt with no name :open_mouth: some kind of glitches? bugs?

He will haunt you at night in your sleep if you ask too many questions.

3 Likes

Lmfao :joy:

2 Likes

IM SCARED. btw im playing HIDE ONLINE on y8 u play that game dont u?

specially if he plays blast0r…

2 Likes

@mrocking Yes, that’s my favorite game Y8 has made so far.

Thats now 2 new computers in 1 week for me, neither of which work. I’ve got natural gift for picking out expensive paper weights

Haha u should have garantion on it, no? xD And what damn store is that?
I order new mouse and pad 6 days ago and still didn’t get it ;-;

They were both through ebay shops but you’d think brand new computers from 2 different ebay stores that have both been running for years with very high feedback rating would be ok. I think its favouritism, the priest at sunday school always warned me that god works in mysterious ways and that my lack of belief would backfire 1 day.

aww yes, i wish we play together lol. i suck at hiding

They could hire trolls or ppl to comment good or leave a good rating.

Thats the best part in the game lol. I like to become the toilet.

ahahahaha the keyboard and mouse so hard to find.

Nah i think they’re pretty genuine tbh, they did send them out after all. I was just unlucky.

Hiding is very hard. I think learning to evade people is more efficient than hiding in one spot. I usually only use small items because I can run faster. But I love hunting.

Are you talking about hide_online?

Dunno, honestly, for such things i would never use internet sellers. Store in my country who offers delivery is the best solution + on my PC i got garantion 3 years.

The thing is i’m saving hundreds by going online. It would cost me about 25% more from a high street shop. I have the option of a 3 year warranty but it costs an extra £129 and for that price you may as well just upgrade whatever part that breaks instead.

U didn’t save anything like this :stuck_out_tongue:

Y8 Games