šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

For now iā€™ll just change stuff on my PC. Pad,mouse,keyboard,headphones and getting gaming chair (rip wallet). Later I wish to go in visit to my best friend,for my b-day and go outside on dinner with her. About myself - I kinda want to have old tolerance that I used to have before my old work,gain few kg (lol) and to progress and donā€™t give up easily like i did 2015/16ā€¦ Maybe to even finish my second book which is on ā€˜stand byā€™ 2 years.

But def I expect more from myself and this year.

Im working on making a really cool setup.

To work more on upgrading myself into a better person than last year. This year is my graduating year and that Iā€™ve wasted 2016. I hope to do better in my grades this year, graduating with satisfying grades. I hope I could make my parents proud to go home with grades theyā€™ve expected of me to get (Tho theyā€™ve never told me to get straight Aā€™s but only told me to do my best of my capability).

Turning 19 this year which means more responsibilities in my hands. Bills etc. And my main point of my new year resolutions is to manage my time well. Thatā€™s all lol :ā€™)

Take a shot everytime you said grade, Iā€™m drunk already

Is anyone else getting less interested in playing the game daily like i am because of the constant spam? Like, Iā€™m tired of playing with ā€œprosā€ and all they do is spam freaking heavies. Letā€™s not mention how mad I get with support spammers which I find to be much more devastating. Iā€™m not the type to rage quit, but this is the reason I quit the games a lot.

Honestly, Iā€™m getting tired of it. I canā€™t even play a decent game without having to get through 2-3 shockers and 1 tech. The worst part about it is that itā€™s always the better players that are doing this crap. Back then the older matches were much more better. Everyone utilized all the classes and there was always a variety. I know Iā€™m ranting and complaining but this is something that causes me not to be able to play this game as much as I would like. Hopefully in the near future being able to constantly spam like that will be fixed in some way because It extremely ruins gameplay and I am tired of it.

2 Likes

Well yeah. I play on space station where support spam isnā€™t possible and thats one of the reasons why i like that map.
In general Iā€™m bored to death when I go in FFT, since all is same 2+ years. Just less old players and more hackers xD
And when I see all these high ranks now, makes me want to quit completly game, considering how many hours I needed to reach Marshal.

The support spam is common in shuttle bay and that sucks because itā€™s my favorite map to play in.

Aye but what ppl donā€™t understand is how to break that spam. U prolly need one sniper (to destroy beams who gonna be on lvl 3), rest support+heavies. If entire team goes heavies, they gonna get rekt.

@Rja12
If someone goes heavy, I go gunner and headshot.
If someone goes support, I go heavy.
If someone goes commando, I go assassin.
If someone goes gunner, I go gunner for the t-bag.

Movies

Movies that I watch over and over, and that have a new meaning each time

• Mulholland Drive (2001) - Lynch
  • Sideways (2004) - Payne
  • Pas de deux (1968) - McLaren (Duration: about 13 mins. Theme: Echo and Narcissus. I can easily watch it 3 or 4 times in a row. Itā€™s free: https://www.onf.ca/film/pas_de_deux/)

Good movies

• Wings of Desire (1987) - Wim Wenders
  • Psycho (1960) - Hitchcock
  • Apocalypse Now (1979) - Coppola
  • A Clockwork Orange (1971)/Shining (1980) - Kubrick
  • Eyes Wide Shut (1999) - Kubrick (note the symmetry and the interaction of blue/yellow)
  • Dancer in the dark (2000)/Dogville (2003)/The Idiots (1998) - Lars von Trier
  • Pulp Fiction (1994) - Tarantino
  • Fanny and Alexander (1982) - Bergman (variation on Hamlet)
  • Suspiria (1977) - Argento (horror movie; some work on the colors - part of a trilogy)
  • Funny Games US (2008) - Haneke (stressful movie)
  • Grave of the Fireflies (1988) - Takahata (anime)
  • Brazil (1985) - Gilliam (anticipation classic)
  • Solaris (1972)/Stalker (1979) - Tarkovsky (Reflexion on some essential questions such as religion, destiny, meaning, etc. - very slow paced)
  • Baraka (2011) - Fricke (No dialogues, only music by Dead can Dance and pictures.)
  • Koyaanisqatsi (1982) - Reggio, produced by Coppola, pictures by Fricke, music by Glass (Same as above (ā€œBarakaā€), part of a trilogy.)
  • Y tu mamĆ” tambiĆ©n (2001) - CuarĆ³n

Some other interesting stuff

*The real movie is in your head.

3 Likes

Are you Blemispho

I think baraka was a little earlier as it goes but its a pretty decent list overall.
Iā€™d add man bites dog, delicatessan, papillon, city of god, bad taste, requiem for a dream and the story of ricky. Also the day the earth stood still but mostly for the soundtrack (the real one not that hollywood remake cheesefest with the wooden mannequin).
Oh yeah and to my mind reservoir dogs is by far the best tarantino film, certainly as far as story telling goes anyhow but theyā€™re all enjoyable

Most of the movies are like before 2000s, give me top 3 out of that list. @jazzydaddy888

I donā€™t know any of those movies

Yes, and doesnā€™t it just grind your gears when you see someone complaining about how much FFT sucks nowadays?

not really, i treat it as a challenge to win

what kills the game for me is assassin panic bomb

Yo, in these years I wasnā€™t even in plan, from @jazzydaddy888 list xD

I usually watch new movies. One older movie that came on my mind and which I liked is Cleopatra (1999).
Used to watch more movies and series before, now I donā€™t have time for it and even if I watch something, itā€™s anime.

Favourite book?

My favourite book serie is Black Dagger Brotherhood. And I really liked The Host, Vampire Academy, I love NY (which has more parts like I love Paris etc).

Pixels and Sausage partyā€¦

The ending of sausage party got me choked from my coffee e.e

The ending was the funniest lmao.

Y8 Games