💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

What game is that. Looks like one of the free realm games.

Forsaken World.

^Forsaken World, vampire class (and the best one also,in my opinion).
Free to play but cosmetics price is a bit insane. If u want to buy wings,it’s 50$ or so.

GradeA, H3H3, and iDubbz tbh
Edit: smaller channels: counterarguments, Colossal Is Crazy, nerdwriter1 and HonorTheCall

vsauce, gcp grey, rap news

ur mising Numberphille and okay my favoret youtuber’s r fouse tube. Rkmanatwod, afam saleh n ppl who make fun pranks :)*

Also smarter every day, andrew ucles, primative technology, fps russia and anything with fail in the title, especially when it involves russians and cars bullyat

Cant believe i forgot one of the cleverest guys ive seen, Matthias Wandel. Inventor of the pantograph router among many other outstanding jigs and formers (little bit woodwork nerdy if im honest though) and he looks like he only gets wheeled out the cupboard for filming and spends the rest of his life locked away out of the public eye but he is 1 smart mofo

you’d probably like these guys then.

actually after seeing afam saleh you should watch brasseye, its probably 1 of the best pranks ever, they did a whole nation and many celebrities/politicians.repeatedly

2 Likes

none of you are ever about when im at my drunken oblivion stage you bastards, its just onconsiderate really lol. I need someone to rant to (I’m like a shining beacon of friendliness hey lol)…You probably all think im weird for even having a drunken oblivion stage but just you wait, it’ll happen when you leave home and figure out lifes a bitch and if i dont pay that bill next week then im getting cut off, shit theres also my nephews passport to sort out and my niece (little twats are always after something) and then the car insurance and that last 2 clients still owe me money, the basdtards, i should have shit behind their cupboard before i fitted them. I’ve heard its only 6 grand to get someone assassinated through the darknet mutter mutter anger, bullshit mutter.
Right ive had my drunken mental breakdown and im out for a few days hf.

2 Likes

Pewdiepie
Jackspticeye
Markiplier
Cryaotic

Maddijanemusic
CartoonHooligans
Teamfourstar

hahahah lmao sick prank bro x’DDDD
One man’s tragedy is another man’s social experiment / prank.

funny u mention that, gradea actually rediscovered some maths formula and won an Oscar for that, kinda sick

well i woke up again and seeing as how its my last weekend of christmas celebrations before going back to work on monday, i poured another pint of wine. Any how i read that as grandma rediscovered maths and won an oscar (good for her, she’s furthering the cause), which surprised me somewhat but now that ive read it again i still dont know what your talking about lol. Admittedly i am very drunk (the room is spinning a bit more than usual) so prob a bit slow on the uptake but what was rediscovered?

I Hate Everything, SovietWomble, Jontron, A kind of ale war, TearofGrace (on and off), Colossal is Crazy.

A couple of italian ones: yotobi, I Termsifoni.

I’ve been on Youtube for more than 8 years now, it has been my entertainment platform since I refused to watch tv (for obvious reasons). I have quite a wide knowledge of it and back then I did follow some youtubers that now would make me puke just thinking about them. I might just be a guy who enjoys quality over quantity, because all these guy post a video whenever they remember to do so.

P.S. I miss the video responses ;-;

GTA 5, Battlefield 4, Warface and Overwatch

2 Likes

filthyfrank, Idubbbz, leafy, h3h3, vanoss, h20delirious, ksi and RiceGum

Fav movies? Go

TDK, TDRK, Inception, Wolf of a Wall Street, Shawshank Redemption, Interstellar, etc etc

@UM_a and I rolled few matches

https://gfycat.com/HonoredAchingCommabutterfly

3 Likes

I know this is cliche, but what is everyone’s New Years resolutions?

^ Have more patience with you.

6 Likes

Very funny Jeremie :expressionless::joy:

Y8 Games