💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Bought a new laptop which arrived today but of course i bust the box open to find that the hdd either isn’t there or isnt picking up and the battery is non existent too as soon as i unplug it, it dies.
I’m now off to raid the skip for parts so i can build my 500ft tall mega robot and take revenge on all of silicon kind

2 Likes

Grand theft Auto San Andreas was probably my favorite game ever. Ballistic also.

Fallout 4 is my favorite game so far, GTA 5 also.

i’m with you here GTA san andreas, along with the Diablo serie.

Yeah the new GTA games are kinda overrated. They try to make it so realistic that it loses that original feel that San Andreas has.

Most Sonic games, Far Cry series, Warframe and Pokemon.

Excepting V. V had Trevor. Therefore it automatically became the best GTA after SA.

2 Likes

lol Trevor was a good character.

2 Likes

I never knew they were two different people till now

Wise.

4 Likes

Nostalgia (GBA,PS1, PS2): Spyro series (loved them as a kid), crash bandicoot (rip), pokemon (till the 4th gen), FF, Ratchet & clank, Aeon flux (cool af)
"More recent: Dark souls prepare to die edition, the binding of isaac series, the walking dead 1(I have the 2 ready for when I have the right mindset), the wolf among us (too short), nidhogg (best 2 player same keyboard fun game ever would rate 11/10)

It was lazy, not a thought out list, I don’t want to put too much effort in a thing that’d take quite a bit of digging, because ik I’ve forgotten many

Monster Hunter (#1 fav)
God Eater
COD
Resident Evil
Red Alert
AOM
NMRIH
DOTA
Respawnables
FFT
SK
SAS4
AQW
RC2

Congrats for being the first user who included FFT in the list. This game needs some love, and this man deserves a cookie.

inb4 evri1 edits their posts and add FFT.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeZkB9HYSiY
You were thinking something else, weren’t you?

2 Likes

Who is everyone’s favorite Youtuber? Inb4 someone says PewDiePie and I kms.

@cyborg1 Lmao, I saw that video on Instagram. Was quite funny.

lol yeah.

best youtubers
Pewds
Leafy
Dramalert
Any of the cancer channels
Any of the cringe channels

I get a sudden urge to drink bleach whenever i watch his videos.

2 Likes

Oh please. SMOSH.

FFT
Dark allience: baldurs gate
Mario
Midnight club
Pacman
Balloon Tower defense 5

I’m Blizzards fangrill. ;-;

Btw me in real. DWARF!

Y8 Games