šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

Oh godā€¦

*GOING MAD

edit:I uploaded this, nothing that interesting but there you have it

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, pocket healing was extremly boring to watch :yum: Which I canā€™t say for any of ur other videos

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve never done it before, but I had the recording and I said to myselt why not. Itā€™d be thrown in the trash regardless *shrug

gg enjoyed being rided on

3 Likes

What do you guys hope you get for Christmas and what are you getting others? I kinda hinted my parents that I wanted an Apple laptop, so weā€™ll see how that goes. I got my dad a watch and my mom a purse/necklace. I also had to buy my siblings gifts and my friends.

What about you guys?

(Christmas killed my pockets r.i.p)

Im getting a new processor, new modem, GTA 5, new LED lights, a new gaming mouse and a new gaming keyboard.

3 Likes

Tbh x-mas was a thing when i was way younger,nothing make me more happy than toys haha. Expensive stuff i buy to myself always,other than that in my family we donā€™t gift for a certan date only,it can be random day. Usually bit of $, chocolate and a random thing.

Today I got a watch and I gave my parents money to buy whatever they want. Also gave my brother a strong hug, because heā€™s a nice big boy.

Pasta machine and Air cooler

Does ā€œcooking and cleaning with your familyā€ count as a gift?

Oh yeah, I remember you do cook.[quote=ā€œUM_a, post:337, topic:2753, full:trueā€]
Does ā€œcooking and cleaning with your familyā€ count as a gift?
[/quote]

Eh lolā€¦

Eu servers are so bad and laggy. All the attacks have delays, itā€™s just bad.

you probably live in the U.S to lagg so much. dock 1 is laggy as hell tho

Just use existing footageā€¦
Itā€™s not like this games changing anytime soon lol

2 Likes

Even if game changes, players wonā€™t. So, it doesnā€™t matter.

@deaaa0803 bae pls.

@breviresurrection13 Not like I gain random footage, what I record or people send me I can use. Itā€™s as simple as that.

Btw video coming soon, not like any of you cares but kek

2 Likes

I understand every word in this sentence, but the sentence as a whole makes no sense. Your English is fine. I just canā€™t see the parallels. How does this in any way address my post?

@um i wasnt being serious, man. You do you. Thanks for doing this.

2 Likes

Question for all:

The best games/ur favs ever?

Mine would be probably Diablo 3 :smiling_imp: and Overwatch :innocent:. FFT used to be and Spiral knights i still kinda like, but nothing to do there anymore for me.

AvP 2, Project cars, Crysis, Battlefield 2, Postal 2, Llamatron.

Y8 Games