💫 Freefall Tournament: General Discussion 💫

Is that jealously? Ohohoho christmas

rolling eyes
TOTTALY, u got me there

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh noes, strategic retreat! STRATEGIC RETREAT!

6 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

Jeremie, you just made a very, very… weak enemy. :cry:

3 Likes

A Rage Management Clinic (RMC) would benefit the game a lot, lol.

2 Likes

I asked one player today does he feel better when he calls someone a noob. Didn’t get the answer :<
2 mins later he called everyone noobs. Had to kick him .-.

Totally irrelevant, but are you Blem?

I’m flattered, but no.

Much OP, please nerf Ankit.

2 Likes

You’ll get a secret achievement if you were given a <3 by Jeremie.

You ain’t stealing me that one

Knew it xD

Watch me :smirk:

I decided to start uploading all those clips I will never use, completely raw. They would be thrown away regardless, I might as well use them.

Like this one

edit: Some will become gifs, maybe because they are way too small. I will compress the clips of all a record in a single video (it happens at times).

editedit: (lol)
https://gfycat.com/SoftPopularAfricanporcupine

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Can anyone make a short 30 second snippet or video of FFT’s general gameplay? I play FFT here often and I just can’t stand to look at that bad video. If I didn’t play the game already I would not click on FFT based off that video. You guys can scroll down and check yourselves. Just hover your mouse over the game.

So can anyone experienced with video editing make a freaking good 30 second video to represent FFT better. Hopefully I can give it to Jeremie, Ankit, Or Genard and they can have it changed.

Sure, I’ll work on it

2 Likes

Try to show more like average/basic gameplay, not some mlg. U can even show capture point or so. Ill let u to be creative :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
Y8 Games