đŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion đŸ’«

I don’t think we’re taking requests from glitched accounts so we can keep track of all the names and help Andrea stay organized. If I’m wrong Jeremie can say otherwise.

3 Likes

This is why you don’t give children keyboards.They become the best keyboard warriors.

4 Likes

Dude, you’re suggesting we ban people with ‘offenseive names.’ You’re a moderator. Online. You are the epitome of what a dedicated keyboard warrior is.

Irony at its finest.

That’s not my suggestion, I’m just enforcing what I was told about inappropriate names and what does this have to do with anything?[quote=“breviresurrection13, post:248, topic:2753”]
You’re a moderator. Online. You are the epitome of what a dedicated keyboard warrior is.
[/quote]

You come online just to be a pessimist and bash the game/whoever you can on an online forum. Soon you’ll realize that no one cares about your daily crying. Go play with your toys.

2 Likes

You remember our little chat about a year ago wasnt it? How you thought it appropiate to flame others at the time and then you came to regret what you had said and you kindly asked me to remove the conversation from my profile. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Stop bashing the people that have the greatest chance of relating to you. You obviously dont have the most healthy relationships among society so you come onto the internet, like many of us do as well. Do not slander and bash the people that are most closely related to you.
Dont be different to those that are most like you.Because sooner or later different scares people and youll end up all alone. Just some food for thought.

3 Likes

The guy that you insulted today will let you drown tomorrow.

"you either die a ‘NOOB’ or live long enough to become a ‘HACKER’ "- MAHENDRA

4 Likes

Don’t start flame war on topic, for personal issues use private message :yum:

13, ur name won’t be changed. Actually, I will even close one eye on some things from summer and the best thing u can get from it is only demote to old rank, even if u deserved 2-3 ranks lower than original one. I hope that is clear now.

And without runining this topic, it’s supposed to be a place for chill.

2 Likes

I never asked or said anything about anything pertaining to rank. I asked a question, rja responded with potentially false information, and I gave him a helpful tip. He calls me a keyboard warrior, and I pointed out the irony in that.

He didn’t answer u false. We discussed about it few days ago.

Delete please and send in private message if u want to keep conversation about it.

wait, ur 13? hey boio

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

##The no insult challenge (update)

I t-bagged a hacker a couple days ago and it felt very good. I also said “
” in a match. I did put all my anger in this silence. I felt guilty for this one (I feel all dirty since this event; I stopped bathing and brushing my teeth). I didn’t use the word noob, not even once.

Did the community get any better? No, not really.
Was that even a good idea, to start with? No, I have been naive.
Was it worth anything? No, just like life. You’re born, you study, you get a job that doesn’t pay and that you get bored of after 3 months, you get a wife that you doesn’t love and get children that you aren’t proud of. Then you die. Finally, you have only been a desillusioned tax payer. Oh yeah, I could go on for years.

I blame Jeremie for my bad start in my new life.

I know what you mean. When someone is pissing you off so bad and you can’t insult them so you put all that anger in just a “
”.

Tbh, I started creating alts only to let off steam, ie insulting and speaking without any kind of filter. After some months, something happened that made me realize that, if the community was getting worse, it was partly because of people like me who chose the wrong path.

Can we make the community better? Is it possible to kill somebody without being called noob or whatever?

The other day, I was thinking about The Man who Planted Trees by Frederic Back (an animated short that lasts only 30 mins), and it gave me the idea of this challenge.

One word: patience.

U can’t change ppl, unless they want to change.
I’m always up for nice community, more team work and players who wants to help making this game better. The thing is, I can wish that, u can wish that, but maybe 5 other ppl won’t.
Hell, even us mods are separated.

Also, as u, I catched myself raging sometimes like I did 2 days ago, since it really pissed me off how one tryhard is hunting me couple of months now. I feel like i need better zen mode for many situations.

But ye, if many decide to act better, I guess that can do a lot of things.

3 Likes

I dropped a tear on that one.

2 Likes

But lets discuss how @Jeremie don’t wanna give his heart to anyone :broken_heart:

2 Likes

He is saving his first one for me :wink:

still waiting bae

Go away. :panda_face:

Y8 Games