šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

He is anonymous tbh.

1 Like

haha i donā€™t like these alts. i canā€™t know which game my friends are on :x.

1 Like

He is a mod and he doesnā€™t play on Kong any more so you wouldnā€™t know anyways. :3

1 Like

My alt likes to mess with u ;c

1 Like

His alts r easy af to detectā€¦

3 Likes

I challenge you to name them all :3

3 Likes

1 Like

whos to say i dont mess with u sometimes :wink:

1 Like

Maybe if I start playing this game again. I said your alts are easy to detect. That doesnā€™t mean Iā€™ve memorized then by name, lol

Tbh idk why everyoneā€™s acting clueless about who your alts r; you put in zero effort in making yourself ā€œa ninjaā€

1 Like

Oh boi. Finally got my new mouse :heart_eyes:
Feels weird to have a non-broken scroll haha

3 Likes

To be honest, I never use the scroll to change weapons. I just press 1 & 2.

1 Like

same i really hate using scroll what if u scroll it too fast and it changes back to weap u used? heh

1 Like

I didnā€™t touch scroll and it was switching weapons randomly lol. But even to scroll pages, really bad.
Had in plan to replace old mouse in 2-3 months, but it ripped and I borrow from bro some old one. For some reason I was wating on a new one 16 days :expressionless:

1 Like

I didnā€™t say you had to memorize them, I simply said that I challenged you to put all my alts there.

But you is r veri veri rait. I donā€™t even attempt to hide my identity or be ā€œa ninjaā€, but it still works somehow xD

Rlly? I never liked to switch weapons like that.

1 Like

1&2 is much faster. Sometimes when I use the wheel there is a huge delay in the switch and that causes deaths. But I am used to the wheel so thatā€™s what I use.

1 Like

I didnā€™t found 1 and 2 faster for me at least. Gotta use W,A,S,D,Q,E,F,R,shift,space and adding 1 and 2 would be too much for me lol. Is it even possible to change on mouse side buttons? I think that would work nicely.

1 Like

This thread has been pretty dead.

If you guys could change one thing about FFT with the snap of your fingers, what would it be? It could be literally anything. Please donā€™t say hackers, thatā€™s too obvious.

For me i would personally bring back the old friend system with a few upgrades. I would allow people to send pms in-game, be able to stalk friends, and have them able to live chat. The live chat would probably be in a little tab in the corner like most games. But anyways just a general great friend system would be nice. What about you guys?

1 Like

i would change the hammer back to the way it was. But yes that is quite simple minded, I would make the shuttle bay map brighter so that i could actually play on it. That would be a nice change.

1 Like

No.

City of God was totally stunning indeed. Honestly, I didnā€™t know what was going in that part of Brazil before watching this movie. Same for Requiem. I donā€™t know if Reservoir is better than Pulp Fiction, but I watched the latter so often.[quote=ā€œInvisibleKiller786, post:402, topic:2753ā€]
Most of the movies are like before 2000s, give me top 3 out of that list.
[/quote]

You have a whole life to watch them all and find what is good for you :slight_smile:

On top of my headā€¦
If youā€™re looking for international literature (non sci-fi/fantasy), you canā€™t go wrong with

• Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kafka, The Trial, Metamorphosis
  • Joyce, Ulysses (if you have a solid background in medieval philosophy and if you have read The Odyssey)
  • Orwell, 1984
  • Dostoievsky, Crime and Punishment (my first classic; I was 14)
  • Conrad, Heart of Darkness
  • Solzhenitsyn, Cancer Ward
  • Shakespear, Hamlet
  • Homer, The Odyssey
  • Ovid, Metamorphoses (if you like mythology)
  • The Bible (the Old Testament is stunningly interesting)
  • Flaubert, Madame Bovary
  • Huxley, Brave new world
  • Umberto Eco, Foucaultā€™s Pendulum, (but heā€™s better known for the The Name of the Rose)
  • Ellroy, L.A. Confidential
  • Styron, Sophieā€™s Choice
  • Kerouac, On the Road
  • Burroughs, Naked Lunch
  • Stephen King, (not really a ā€œclassicā€ author, but damn! I like his stuff. Heā€™s a good storyteller, and he actually has something to say, not like Proust)
  • etc.

There are so many that I enjoyed. I would say start with Orwell, Huxley, Burroughs, Kafka, Marquez, they are crazy.

If you like Sci-fi and that kind of stuff:

• Dan Simmons, Hyperion (read the books twice)
  • Herbert, Dune (my personal fav - read the books twice)
  • Gene Wolf, The Book of the New Sun (also read all the books twice, but itā€™s not as deep as Dune)
  • Silverberg
  • Farmer, Riverworld
  • Arthur C. Clarke
  • Asimov, Foundation (also read all the books twice, maybe as deep as Dune)
  • Philip K. Dick
  • Some interesting stuff here: http://bestsciencefictionbooks.com/top-25-best-science-fiction-books.php
1 Like

Didnt even realize this topic is UNPINNED

1 Like
Y8 Games