Funny 😀

http://imgur.com/1ypSIKV
@xRaiLight
@deaaa0803

4 Likes

Hahaha x’DDD :joy:

1 Like

To be honest having an OT thread for FFT wouldn’t hurt.

1 Like

Hahahaha xd so funny :joy::joy::joy::joy::+1::joy: goos one hehehehehd xdxd

2 Likes

That screenshot is kinda funny though :joy: Good one Andrea

3 Likes

CLOAKED :smile:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

ikr hahahahahaahahahaah!!! :joy: :joy: :joy: xdddd XD HAHAHAHAhahaha

1 Like

Lmfao

@Charlemane2

3 Likes

Inb4 he gets rekt

1 Like

I could swear I’m older then Char. xD

@InvisibleKiller786 i moved this topic in new one, so we can put all on one place

Andrea dear woman no. You are not older then me. I was a gen before you started playing. Of all the ones left that we know im tied with panda for being here the longest(#7ish or so)
Ryan, butters, beli, PIS, thats all i remember thats left so maybe 5th

Why you gotta hate panda, im a good sniper. Andrea thinks im the most annoying sniper ever, i beat her. I lose to you, pis, ryan, and blade. ahmed good too.

You forgot SS. I honestly don’t remember butter being in the first gen. Idk if he used another account or not but I don’t think I ever met him then.

1 Like

I never said that…

And about older,i meant for age lol.

You are older than me, im the same age as Ryan. When i say diapers i meant in terms of playerage. I have been saying that diaper line for awhile. I said it to invis when he was col. sorrybutijust he was a kiss ass to me back then. like i was hot shit or something.

I talk in slang all the time, but I still can’t decipher @Charlemane2 slang most of the time.

Player age got nothing to do with experience in game. U can quit on 1-2 years and say ‘i used to play 3 years ago’. Thats why i don’t care about such things lol.

And i remember that acc of Inv,that was 2015.

Explain

Its only a joke why you heff to be mad.

Y8 Games