šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

i saw it it is really nic :smiley:

I well become a burger and hide in the (sprit) sudor machine, the part where the sudor it grabbed from. And as always non-stop torts even tho no one finds me.

I would be an idiot if I say I never played support or heavy spam. But Iā€™m playing Shocker since I was a newbie. I like it and itā€™s fun. Was even in very first support spams (before ppl figured how it is the only answer against full heavy team). Stopped playing Tank because I knew that will be a hard time for enemy team, even tho i like playing Tank since Iā€™m a big fan of hammer/mauler (HMG not fun for me,switching to it when I have to).
Now,this happend 2 days ago. Went solo tech. 3 mins later,guy switched to Shocker (teammate), 5 mins later our Assassin switches to second Tech. And Iā€™m the one supposed to switch my class because 2 idiots decided to make spam out of it (there was no need,we had a point and winning).

And old players who i know very well spams support/heavy only when Iā€™m on my alts.
Playing against 5 Gunners while im the only one Gunner in my team is not fun either. Gunners are like 'uuuuu its another Gunner,notice me,im gonna snipe u and only u next 20 mins. And Iā€™m likeā€¦Leave me alone to snipe Scouts,Commandos,anything what is not a Gunner.

About Bomber,yea his bomb is op butā€¦Not many good Bombers really. Can count on one hand since Bomber came out how many players can play him effective,rest are just easy to take out. If Iā€™m more into editing and such,would made a video of big Bomber guide,since if u ā€˜masterā€™ how to move with him,he becomes little beast in the air. Scout is weak on Tank and Commando,potencially Shocker, Assassin is lovely dinner for Shocker,but Bomber can really fk up any other class if u play him correctly. In fact, most fun part for me is to chase Tanks and Blasters with him.

And I do rage if someone constantly chase me (w/e I play). Ok,u killed me once after i killed u couple of times before,that proves u are better player or what?
One player (not gonna name him,pretty 'famousā€™for insulting everyone who kills him,on 5 accs that he uses) called me noob and idiot after constantly killing him (Bomber eats Blazer for breakfast,buddy). Openly asked him: if Iā€™m an idiot and a noob,how it comes that Iā€™m constantly killing u while u asked ur teammate to be ur pocket healer?
That dead silence.

I might start playing it again soon. I like the 2 floor feature a lot. More space to run around.

Itā€™s also something that I experience too often. I have to talk a walk in the evening to calm down tbh.

Itā€™s a good compromise I think, iā€™ll try it. :+1:

That happens to me often as well. Sometimes i change class, sometimes, well, iā€™m just too lazy to change.

lol true

Itā€™s always fun to show them the mirror. When someone calls me noob, sometimes I answer by:

• Then, that makes you noobier than me
  • What were you thinking, a [enter X class] chasing a [enter Y class]?

:joy:

2 Likes

@jazzydaddy888

Can we be best friends? please?

:disappointed: Do need one ??? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

He can be ur daddy only :smirk:

Oooooo hello dady :wink::wink::wink::wink:

While I understand your thoughts and feelings about this issue I have the need to disagree with most if not everything that you guys have stated. People tend to forget that this is a videogame in a really bad state and when weā€™re not having fun it automatically becomes someoneā€™s else fault, and that misleading concept is whatā€™s apparently causing so much trouble here.

The game was ruined by players because of the company, therefore, if thereā€™s someone to blame I assure you that players have never the fault of anything and that leaves us with only one option, blame the company for itā€™s past incompetence.

When youā€™re given a power itā€™s all up to the individual to choose whether use it or not. In any case, this is the metagame of Freefall Tournament, and then again, nobody is to blame.

Proffesional and experienced players do not have any kind of responsibility over anything of that sort. People play videogames for multiple reasons, and we have no right to tell anyone what other users ā€œhave toā€ play in order to have fun. You actually elaborated the trouble amanzingly well, and the conclusion of that issue is that itā€™s never possible to please everyone. Instead of trying to force the entire world to change, we must adapt at times.[quote=ā€œRja12, post:570, topic:2753ā€]
Like Andrea said I find myself getting upset in real life playing with people like this and It should not be that way.
[/quote]

On the other side, what may be causing you all that sorrow might be the source of joy for any other player. And thereā€™s not a easy and quick solution to this trouble, we canā€™t put a balance that measures your fun and someoneā€™s else fun and then take action.

Honestly, if the feeling of being burned out of the game is affecting your moral then I suggest you to reconsider your position and do like rja. But itā€™s getting tiring for both sides already, the same way we donā€™t want to listen to the same players over and over again complain about the game and itā€™s mechanics then we must also understand that itā€™s getting as annoying (or even more) to listen to the same people complaining about those people. Itā€™s a never ending chain of complains that is not leading anywhere, and it must end. The game is going to change Soonā„¢, letā€™s not make a big deal of every little event.

Enjoy the game for what it is, if this is a punishment instead of a hobby just back off for a while, it will be healthy.

2 Likes

Their names fit. Jazz is the progenitor of soul like incest is the progenitor of buck teeth and extra toes

2 Likes

Itā€™s not ruined because of company.
What makes u think that I canā€™t hack? Might be banned, might not. Could glitch whenever I wanted as well, could abuse mod powers, could do literally anything bad connected with this game. So, itā€™s individual. Ppl decided to sit in rooms with 3 accs and max rank/cash. Anyone was forced to download stupid hack? Lol. Could download it, if i found any fun in hacking.

Besides hacking which is a problem with the individual (that must be easily handled by the administration) you have nothing supporting that claim.

Glitchs and bugs = Error in the game that the company/developers must fix.
Mod powers abuse = Mod removal.
Tactics that under your judgement are nasty = Gameā€™s fault.

And so on. Blaming players is a grave and huge mistake.

I think snoop dogg said something similar once

Google it.

ā€œYou playa haters is bitchesā€ Is what google had to say about snoopā€™s gospel

We have serious admittings in chat:

Lmfaoooo dead.

I like how intimidating this is thanks to how weird it is :wink:

+10.

Apparently he and I are best friends!

^Me going off with a quad killfeed.

This dude almost had me report him ,lol.
I thought he was about to give me his account or something.
After him saying ā€œI have [X skin] you also want?ā€
It ended up me being fooled from him saying ā€œGo to Y8.com and you get reqs and skinsā€

Lol,that was funny.
+1 if you did too :smile:

Y8 Games