šŸ’« Freefall Tournament: General Discussion šŸ’«

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hide online http://www.y8.com/games/hide_online
good game not replayable at all but a lot of players

Why? Its a game that bring in fear when youā€™re gonna be caught. And brings the thrill when hunting.

I would agree if my nerves were made of cotton candy. But sadly its going to take a lot more than that game to stimulate my senses in the way you are describing.

Letā€™s play right now

Then you should be playing full on hardcore games. Like on a D-box/massage chair and some epic surround sound with a 60-80inch 4K TV. Some high end alien-ware computer, with some 1 gigabits download speed. Get yourself a sound proof room with AC, etcā€¦

Just the fact that I would be playing a friend would put a level of competetiveness that would add tension. Invis sigh no,all i said was that the game doesnt bring that type of feelings out, not saying that games need to for me to play them. Just saying hide gives me no fun after about 2-3 rounds a day and I usually leave after that many rounds.
I played with SS yesterday and when i was the last one left i told him what i was, told him to put me out of my misery and when he did i left.
Boring asf. Good game though.

Alright

+1 for ExPandable

@Jeremie sucks at that gameā€¦ His favorite spot is on the top of the refrigerator. :smiley:

Thatā€™s one of the most obvious spots.

I remember you crying sweet rivers for not finding me.

Feels like Iā€™m the only one that doesnā€™t go hiding in obvious spots as a tiny prop. I would have over 5k already if it wasnā€™t for the bug where you get a server connection error once you leave the server. Makes you lose all the points you made while in the match.

2 Likes

It feels like iā€™m the only one not playing that game lol

Possible names: P&A, TheLastPanda, lonesurvivor, Pandamonium, BlindPanda, BetterExtinct, Immarailurass

2 Likes

Idk if you can have & in username

2 Likes

TheLastBlindPandaSurvivorThatsgonnarailurass
please use this

3 Likes

Rolled on floor from laugh because of this. Need a hug? :joy:

I always thought your original name of pandatik was you as a sneaky little tick on the back of a panda quietly sucking the life blood from your host

Thatā€™s awfully accurate, i hate it D:

I swear if i can make it that long, itā€™s happening.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Y8 Games