Freefall tournament deleted accounts

Okay lets take it a bit lighter because the 5 year olds at id.net couldnt stand swearing…
So the thing is Y8 bought Freefall Tournament from the previous owners who bought it from freerange games who actually made the game good since the first purchase the game went straight downhill hackers,lack of updates etc… but now that the game is in Y8-s hands and id.net is their assistant? i dunno i dont really care the main problem is that the players who are playing in the offical website had an account and now that account is gone and id.net accounts allowed ONLY i had money on that game i purchased stuff in it and now its gone what will happen now dear id.net employees will you just mess up the people who payed real money on their previous profiles?

2 Likes

We bought it directly from FRG there is noone between

Not sure who are you talking about we own the game now for around 1 year now but maybe I can guess you are blaming id.net for closing webplayer but no surprise here unity have closed the webplayer so there is nothing we can do about it. [quote=“groxo2, post:1, topic:5514”]
now that the game is in Y8-s hands and id.net is their assistant
[/quote]
both sites owned by same company

You can transfer your account from official site to id.net and you can continue playing not sure to understand the problem you are facing here.[quote=“groxo2, post:1, topic:5514”]
id.net employees will you just mess up the people who payed real money on their previous profiles?
[/quote]

its really easy to blame id.net and I understand as a player you dont have much options but ask yourself a question did you pay to id.net ? or even 1 percent of that part previous company share with id.net but we are still giving our best to make every old players happy and end of the day we are also humans and bit tired now to explaining this to everyone for more than 6 months.

Everyone comes here start blaming id.net even without reading the same thing have been discussed over and over again here in the past

But if you still have issue we’ll listen to you and try our best to sort it out and its not because we are bound to but because we love you guys and we really wants this game to shine again.

4 Likes

Good job man. You handled it with respect. :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, how can i transfer my acc then?

https://forum.id.net/t/account-transfer-tool-is-live/4931 check here.

1 Like

You will give Ankit a heart attack. :grin:

1 Like
Y8 Games