Freefall problems

Hi, i use to play fft but my ping is always red (im fom ita and play in eu serveres most of times)
also when i try to slide frontal the heroes always change direction ( a side randomly) and when i try to switch between 2 weapons the hero “flips” usualy do 180 why i have thoose problems?
I can do something about? the admin can fix? please answer me!
tnx for the time

1 Like

Hi,

can you please check if you face same issue on US server also ?

1 Like

He is from EU, played with him long time haha.

@Nemo-Never use Firefox instead if u don’t want random cam switches when u switch ur weapon, that issue comes from Webgl on Chrome.Also stay in lobby before jumping into match and see whats the lowest ur ping can go.

1 Like

hi at all,
i’ve been tried in all servers, eu us and asia the poblem is the same

Hi,
the problem is the same also in us and asian servers

As pasted here https://forum.id.net/t/report-bugs/2061/468?u=joll

This bug is from Chrome side, you might need to email chrome developers for that.
We already reported to them here https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=701970

Hi, im sorry but i don’t have understood what i have to with crome? i try to use firefox but the game go very slow and i don’t even have the possibility to connect…for now the only browser who work (for me) is crhome the others are too slow…offtopic: it should be nice if you can convert the Z money in X cash for true because isn’t possible (i had 100k of Z and when i try to buy X cash told me that i don’t have money to do it) tnx tnx for the time!

i try to use firefox but the game go very slow and i don’t even have the possibility to connect…for now the only browser who work (for me) is crhome how i can fix the problem of the weapons? tnx for your time!

As stated above, we cant really do anything here, we rely on Google Chrome developers to fix this issue.

Meanwhile,you can use Keys 1,2,3 to switch weapons.

Hi, sorry for bothering but now i can’t connect to the game whit my account…
i use to start the game and at one point appear the screen for the log in,
i put the mail and password i wait some time the game told me join successfully
but after appear again the log in screen!
what’s happen?
tnx for your time

Hi, sorry for bothering but now i can’t connect to the game whit my account…
i use to start the game and at one point appear the screen for the log in,
i put the mail and password i wait some time the game told me join successfully
but after appear again the log in screen!
what’s happen?
tnx for your time

Try to clean browser cache. I’ll check now is it working for me.

Edit: Yep, working well for me, issue is on ur side.

I have the same prop as you my ping used to be between 120 and 150 but now its red all the time and the only browser that opened fft for me is chrome and i live in jordan is there any solve for the prop or will be

I have the same Nemo problem. On all servers is the same thing. HI ALL MEN … Hello Nemoooo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ping to me falls below 100, not always. Anyone who has a little ping over 200 me always anticipates. This problem is always present in the old version as well.

in this dayi try whit opera, firefox, and explorer… no one works nice (opera is really messed up) did someone can suggest me a new browser to try?
tnx at all

this game does not load

It’s ur PC/internet issue.

Y8 Games