Free Skins

Hi Guys , I want tell that one day , I was trying the WEBGL version and when it opened , i clicked on heroes . It had already some of heroes and many skins too ! <3 and the account was guest , Now the thing is that i am not confirmed that it really was webgl and did i really use chrome or mozilla but that had free skins already bought . I want to know that what is that , I would recommend that to everyone who dont have skins . They would really love it :smiley: Thanks
Regards,
XxShakerPandaxX

1 Like

Is my Mariposa skin there?

@Anasmasterking
This is because the WebGL version of the game is still in the early stages of development hence why all the hero’s and some of the skins are free.

@Zeretly_Myzery

I seriously wish there was,it would be awesome to see wings on gunner,and if the wings could make the gunner a lot faster…wew op

Skins might stay free. Idk really, didn’t discuss much about it,but it’s unfair to ppl who bought it.

1 Like

If I even begin to type everything that’s wrong with that statement everyone would be reading an essay.

Which statement?

Maybe you can earn slugs by completing​ daily challenges? They can still be purchasable, but buying them won’t be the only way to get them.

U can’t.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

LOLOLOLOL.

kk sorry

I quoted it… lol

U did on 2 sentences and idk on which exactly are u pointing or what u want to say.

“Skins might stay free”

Well thats what I know, not like I said skins should be free.

Or will be remains free :stuck_out_tongue:

Making them free is pretty stupid especially when people payed for them.

Thanks for explaining why my suggestion won’t work, you’re a truly great mod.

That sarcasm though…lol

Make them free but in exchange, gimme Mariposa/Panda skin… Also, add skins made by PIS and Ahmed, I’ll pay 100-200 kreds for each :slight_smile:

Please dont take the topic out of the world , I said there were skins , but now I open it , there are no skins in guest account , and when i register , even then the game is restarted. There are no skins

U are such a great PERSON when main thing in ur life is to make fun of other ppl for w/e reason. Openly saying how I dislike u because of the way u act and talk,not with me,but with everyone.
and forcing sarcasm so much is funny. Such a tryhard.

Y8 Games