Forum login issues

Hi. We had a couple of occasions when forum login did not work for some particular person. In case you ever have trouble logging in to this forum or if forum is refreshing itself every second, or you are logged out right after you log in, please try this:

Fixes for failure to log in to forum.id.net

Try everything in this order, each step could help:

1. Delete cookies on forum.id.net
  2. Log out on www.id.net and try to login to forum.id.net again
  3. Delete cookies on www.id.net
  4. Delete all cookies in your browser (or try with a different browser first to see if it would help)

Please let us know if you ever had any issues logging in, and try to remember what actions did you take before the issue started. It would help us to prevent these problems in future.

2 Likes

Heya, I found another issues u might want to look into.

• it’s not showing new posts (which topic)
  • even when i check some of the notifications, it still stands like I have them. Then, clicking on them shows zero

Already reported

More like a cache issue @eddie ?

Cleaned entire cache from PC (including FF which i mostly use) and I still get it.

you sound good at sports

Not a PC cache. but server side/CDN cache, which help you to load the website fast.

It happen yesterday,when i was in the forum…i see 3 unread…when i click them,it say sorry,try again :confused:
I try 3 times,and i wanna check my notification,when i wanna click my noti…it say…please login

is sage in frendis avec my

Ah, alrighty then.

heh , i see Ankit everywhere

No !

what

привіт

i did but i made a new account so its ok

wassup

hello

Y8 Games