Fixing glitched accounts 📌

I guess there is no middle solution

Calm tf down and stop being so pessimistic. I don’t get why players as negative as you are still talking about a game that they think has no future.

I never said this game had no future. I’ve aid the opposite many times, actually
Acknowledging this idea will cause complications=/= being pessimistic

Everything will cause “complications” according to you.

The only “complication” i can see with the deranking are the amount of noobs crying about loosing the rank that they put no effort in to earning. I can agree about the fact that it will cause some problems within the community. Players that got the glitch are crying about the amount of players that got the glitch, so hopefully when this is done they will stop their nonsense.

2 Likes

It’s not just deranking they’ll be doing. It’s cleansing your account of any purchase/progress/etc. you made prior to or before “glitching”

You’re narrow minded if you think only noobs will be effected by this. I mean, a very handful of truly obvillious people, who had no prior experience playing this game used the glitch. Everyone else had major some progress /purchase prior to glitching. They had some level of a skill set that was within their rank tier.

BTW, op leaves it up to the people who suppoedly glitched to own up to their mistake. The people who don’t will be getting a demtion, etc., but how will you know who didn’t own up to their mistake?
What factor are you using to determine who did the crime, but didn’t own up?

2 Likes

Yes, i know that they will get rid of all of the purchases that were made with glitched Z and the progress that was actually earned.

New comers and players that earned a high rank will both be effected, new comers would probably not notice the deranking, G1+ players should confirm their rank, inactive G1+ players should be allowed to prove their rank even when the deranking is done. Skill and rank are a totally different thing, being a high ranked player does not mean you have mastered a skill set.

I couldn’t decipher this. Please try to make more sense.

2 Likes

With wich of the statements do you agree? and tell me why you agree with them.

2 Likes

Err, thanks for proving my point?

Regarding the bottom post: I was directing it to Andrea. Not to you. I mean, I want her to answer. I just included it in that post because I didnt want to take up precious space on this lovely topic :)*

2 Likes

You had a good point there tbh.

2 Likes

When did I say upgrades were useless?

Ihysm. :heart:

I asked you to tell me your point of view on his statements, i wasn’t asking you to explain everything he said.

2 Likes

I wonder how devs patch the hacks

Complicated techno-shit, it probably takes them a while to delete and permanently remove a hack, so FFT wont be hack-free any time soon.

We are not patching hacks but we are changing the technology, which is not easy to hack with the help of some plugin.

2 Likes

u hate him much, u gave him emoji of love, do u h8 him or l0ve him?

I have a question. Is it only the accounts that have gotten glitched on this list that will be reset or is it everyone’s because I spend over $400 on this game and I would be pissed to see it go to waste over a stupid reset. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wkmOqDzXrwzUxrzyXE9Rj_oYExooRA27x2ggHzixkIA/edit
This is the list of glitched accounts that was posted earlier on the forums right? Does the reset apply to only them, because I haven’t been hacked and my stuff has stayed the same since the game stopped working. Do I still have to give my In Game Name and current rank as it never changed? (I stopped playing before the game stopped working).

You have nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

All is in title, bud. If u didn’t get glitch, all good.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wkmOqDzXrwzUxrzyXE9Rj_oYExooRA27x2ggHzixkIA/edit So those are all the glitched accounts? I thought maybe they’d be more.

Y8 Games