Fixing glitched accounts šŸ“Œ

Name 234234 G1 to Mar i bought tank scout commando and shockar all my upgrades was +4 for just blaster and assassin all other heros was +0 XxShihabxX from Lft ro Mar i was just having assassin +0 XxAssassinXx234 from MsG to Cpt and i bought assassin and upgraded him to +4 and i bought assassin skin and i bought scout without glitch money before 3 days and its Now Col

Found 2 glitched accounts.

With image proof I suppose :slight_smile:

The top 2 are the glitched accounts,adel is real.

Idark65ā€™s Original rank when I last saw him was Major.
Ivan-ZX-315 100% a kid.
Proof :slight_smile:

Adel was kind enough to tell the truth that he actually was MAR,but when I asked what his XP count was he said 250,400.
Any doubts raised?

Bby. I know ALL glitched accs,but unless they report me their old rank,nothing i can do about it except demotion to Lft.
Checked on some profile yesterday,he got 35k xp in 1h and 20 mins. Thats not even a Lft.
And Adel is not a real Mar. Finished G4,G5 and Mar lists. Over 1k accs.

@deaaa0803

Do whatchu gotta do,If theyā€™re not gonna admit themselves making them go back to LFT is the only option.

Pretty much and pointed u twice to not report anyone, only urself, if u have acc glitched.

I am rank g1.siyahadam09 i have gunner 4 3 3 3 4 3 ,blaster 2 2 2 2 2 2 comando 1 2 1 3 1 1 and i no other heroes just gunner blaster comando

Is that ur old rank, glitched rankā€¦?

@deaaa0803 Old rankā€¦

@deaaa0803 And a my accs. LegendDeath21,real rank:G2, xpā€™s 2936, heroes: gunner 4 2 1 3 2 1 Assassin, 5 5 4 4 4 3 , no have tech, no have shocker, no have Scout, tank is 3 3 2 3 2 3, and full +0 bomber, Blaster no have,commando no have
it is a my LegendDeath21 acc.

Veyzolik21,my real rankā€™s g3

Gunner: 4 3 2 3 3 4
Scout: 3 3 3 2 1 1
Tank: 4 4 3 3 3 2
Assassin: 5 5 5 4 4 4
Tech: full +1
Shocker: 3 2 2 2 2 2
Commando: 3 3 2 2 2 2
Bomber: 3 2 2 2 2 2
Blazer: full +0
Blaster: full +2

Noted Right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I added urs long ago, idk why are u sending it again if u sent on discord.

to be sureā€¦

Hello Guys,

A reminder: Today is the last day.

about ldark: I talked with him yesterday. We might want to watch him because he had the intent to hack (and to ā€œhack my accountā€ because Iā€™ve been so mean with him). He was talking with elmehnedi (not sure of the spelling) about sharing a hack (?), or a hacked account. It wasntā€™ really clear, because they both spoke really bad French. In fact, elmehnediā€™s French was as bad as MOHAMMEDā€™s, who were both maghrebis (north africans). Iā€™m also pretty sure ldark wasntā€™t marshal 24 hours ago.

Heā€™s a marshal now

last day of what

Reporting accs, clearly.

yes Dude, I saw too Idark saying ā€œhack my accountā€.

A post was split to a new topic: Maps are Glitched or Accounts

Thanks everyone who reported their glitched account and others for helping the community.

Iā€™m closing this thread since the timeline is over if you have questions feel free to create new thread or pm me.

Y8 Games