Fixing glitched accounts 📌

Are you trolling me, mate?

In case you don’t actually ubdestand what’s going in, I’ll update you: some people glitched. The community spoke back and didn’t like it. Andrea is now proposing a solution. She will merely derank those who tell her their old rank to what they originally were, before they glitched. Those who don’t tell her, she will derank. I’m asking how will she know who glitched, but never owned up to it. How will she determine that?

4 Likes

Sometimes you just get bored of your popularity/having to manage relations etc.

Well being well known can certainly be a pain tbh. Especially when the whole map decides to hunt you. So I understand why some people use alts to stay in disguise. Anyways wrong thread to discuss that, let’s get back on track.

13, why are u so sure that I don’t know? :’)
This is so entertaining.

3 Likes

Who said I was / wasn’t sure? Also, this doesn’t totally add up. I mean, it sort of doea and I see where you’re coming from. But really. You know who glitched because you’ve been interrogating people for months now, so I assume you also know most of these people’s original ranks too, right?
Are you just wanting to waste dev’s time?

Also, stop acting like you have full control over whats happening. It makes you look even more like a condescending prick tbh

2 Likes

We gonna talk when u grow up. Until then, it’s pointless :slight_smile: Cya in 5 years or so.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. Are you hitting on me?

Why do you have to wait till I’m 19 to admit you mindlessly planned a thread to scare people into giving info they otherwise wouldn’t? Were you trying to be clever?

2 Likes

WELP my account glitched its name is “HaHaYouDead” i was Cpt. I bought blaster with no upgrades and gunner no upgrades. That’s all!!!

2 Likes

G1.General774 : old rank Col.General774 , I used the money in upgrading my heroes and I bought tech and bomber with the money, and upgrades too.

2 Likes

Anyways Add cyborg in glitchers :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s pointless to argue with a kid and also looks very dumb from my perspective. If u have opinion, good for u, but u talk way too much like u know what’s going on and that’s why it’s extremly fun for me to read how u throw empty words here and there.

Thanks for reexplaining, i totally understood everything word for word.

Cool. don’t sweat it haha. Ur welcome btw :D*

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Report Players!

oooh, don’t underestimate andrea…

You see? How moderators act now a days? You haven’t seen anything much… you’ll always get burn here

2 Likes

What the guy said up there, instead of you to explain it vividly, no… you’re rather telling him he’s a kid so he should grow up before you’ll explain… yet you claim yourself as a Moderator lol :joy::joy:.

[quote=“urfullofshiet, post:107, topic:3557”]
Also, stop acting like you have full control over whats happening. It makes you look even more like a condescending prick tbh
[/quote] I agree with this part, always acting like he knows everything from A to Z but at the end he’s just a kid who is just having an undeserved position/rank in this game… furthermore, he keeps saying am “Teleklos” yet without given any sensible evidence to back-up his statement… relying on every fake news he sees.

To be honest, they’re among of the problems the game is facing now.

She’s not a man lol.

Rja i’m so thankful we have a mod like you, you always correct no-life pessimistic trolls like that guy on totally necessary stuff.

4 Likes

yeah, if there was a thread about best mod of 2017, we would vote for rja12,

2 Likes
Y8 Games