FFT New Map

He said make maps that push everyone together, so I don’t possibly see how that would benefit a sniper. Shuttle is great for sniping but it’s still not ideal because how small it is.

1 Like

@Rja12
I doubt it will be just 2 bases and a small room, plus gunner has AR too if they really do that, and by pushing everyone together, you would probably be making something like shuttle bay, most peeps are in the center, now you snipe them.

1 Like

nice. :grinning:

Keep in mind that it wont completely work to all your desires as it needs to run as smoothly as all the maps were on webplayer,think a little smaller and a more convenient map that is buildable in a way it works smoothly.
All your idea’s sound great,but lava and volcanic eruptions,a worm hole etc etc…
Way too overboard,wont you agree?

My opinion is opposite :A

Best maps for sniping to me are SS and TA
For me, SB for me is the most terrible map for sniping. (Doesn’t count sniper Duels)

Hello Guys,

we have decided to make a Sci-Fi Bar some thing like this

It might be under spaceship and we can also have zero gravity in the center of bar.

do let us know what do you think about this map and anything else you would like to see here.

4 Likes

Can you make it 3D?

1 Like

whisper.playing right now?

Can you view about that place look’s like?Like 3D

I imagine it like this, but lower graphics and some texture changes

Each team would have a respawn tunnel like this

5 Likes

I can’t really imagine that in FFT because it looks way too small. It looks like a halo map.

3 Likes

But for a change it will be perfect and well they can change it a bit like extend the map right?

Agreed.

1 Like

SpaceStation is removed why cant they add i back.

it*

we are working on it, if you have followed the progress maps are coming one by one.

Ok

Hey Ankit how can i PM anyone ?

Simply click on their username and click “send message”.

1 Like

Ok thanks

Y8 Games