FFT Account Transfer FAQ

Hi @BESTSPYAGENTEVER I will need some more information before I can recover your account.

Please send me a message with the email you used to create the account and any other information you remember about it (rank, zcash, slugs, heroes unlocked).

I have found your id.net account and your original account in the database, so when you have verified that you are the correct owner I can transfer it quickly.

How do I pm you? I do not see any ā€˜messageā€™ option when I click on your name.@Ankit

Ok. ill msg you and you can reply.

@Ankit I have sent a Message which he can use to reply directly to me and Iā€™ll take it from there.

Hi, i have just made an account in this page so i can transfer my account from kongregate, but when i have done all steps and i just have to press ā€œvalidateā€ it seems to never end loadingā€¦what can i do?

Refresh your browser to reload the game and see if the account did transfer properly.
Sometimes the transfer system gets stuck but it completes the transfer anyway.

my account is stuck on transferring progress, plz help

See answer directly above your message @The_Sky :smile:

@insanehero didnt work

I will send you a private message, please use the reply feature to send me the details I request privately and I will see if I can help.

Hi insanehero,

i have a FFT-Account transfer problem as well. already posted twice during ingame support, but received no really help. I gladly would provide details to my account (as far as i can remember them), if you could help me. I spent real money so I would greatly appreciate your help.

regards

serious_druid

I have sent you a private message, please respond with the details requested and I will see what we can do!

Note that IF you are facing transfering issue (you tried to transfer and after reloading acc still didnā€™t get transfered) send @insanehero a private message with details instead of posting again and again (takes just a little of using scroll on mouse to check literally 3 coments above with same issue) and problem will be resolved. Thanks.

1 Like

It seems that many users cannot send Messages until they receive one first (then they can reply). If people will please continue to contact me initially by using this thread, I will send a Private Message to them with the information request and we can take it from there.

Hola, soy TheDarko14, este apodo tenĆ­a en el juego, pasa que me fui por un largo tiempo y se me olvido la clave, no puedo entrarā€¦ no se porque cambiaron todoā€¦ me refiero al inicio de sesionā€¦ AYUDA! no entiendo nada de estoā€¦ por favor expliquen! no se como se envia privado aqui.
quuiero respuestas!

Google translate tells me:
ā€œHello, Iā€™m TheDarko14, this nickname was in the game, it happens that I went for a long time and I forgot the key, I can not enter ā€¦ I do not know why they changed everything ā€¦ I mean the beginning of session ā€¦ HELP! I do not understand any of this ā€¦ please explain! I do not know how to send private here.
I want answers!ā€

Hi @TheDarko14
I believe you have forgotten your account details and would like to transfer your old Freefall Tournament account to a new one so you can play again?

First you will need to create an id.net account in Freefall Tournament for your old account to be transferred into. When you have done this, post here again and I will send you a Private Message so that we can arrange the transfer.

Regards
@insanehero

I forgot my password, but if I remember my email, Iā€™m Mar.TheDarko14. How can I start again if Iā€™ve been playing this game for years? Iā€™ve also put money!
Iā€™M NOT GOING TO START EVERYTHING AGAIN!

Hi @TheDarko14

It looks like your account ā€œMaR.TheDarko14ā€ is already made with id.net, you can always recover lost passwords for the id.net system by contacting them at https://www.id.net/accounts/password/new

Regards,
@insanehero

Mi cuenta no estĆ” enlazada con id.net, mi cuenta estaba enlazada con freefall tournament oficialā€¦ por favor quiero respuestas serias, no respuestas inutiles que no sirven para nadaā€¦ SOLUCION!
Soy una jugadora que lleva aƱos jugando esto, como es posible que pierda mi cuenta asi de la nada!
Pongan el juego como estaba antesā€¦ varios jugadores se han quejado de esto!

My account is not linked to id.net, my account was linked to the official freefall tournament ā€¦ please I want serious answers, not useless answers that are useless ā€¦ SOLUTION!
I am a player who has been playing this for years, as it is possible that I lose my account like this from nothing!
Put the game as it was before ā€¦ several players have complained about this!

Y8 Games