FFT Account Transfer FAQ

maybe you can try to refresh the page, your account might have already being transferred but stuck on this screen.

I don’t see a message button… did I not activate something?

Check now, u should be allowed to send a private message.

1 Like

@ovotrixiik
If you tried to login since this problem and are still unable to, please send me a PM with your account details (username of the original account, the email it used, and the username of your id.net account freefall account) and I will see what I can do manually.

Yep, thanks!

Need Help. Stucked at Verifying, trying to transfer my kongregate acc.

Now Stucked at Transferring.

It’s explained up in comments. Try reloading page after 5-10 mins and if that didn’t work, send ur info in private message to @insanehero

How can i message insanehero? there isn’t any “Message” on his page.

i have the same problem

have you tried refreshing ?

Try now.

umm… i cant sync my kong acc… it says “transferring your progress, please wait” and its been like that for like, ten years. i have tried multiple times, so… idk. can someone help?

I have an account on Freefall that I used to play on, but I forgot the password to it. Is there any way to recover the password? I have an email connected to it and my username is BESTSPYAGENTEVER. I really want to transfer this account.

yes, ill ask our developer to check with you.

Good night, i think you should have a look at this…

most likely it depends on your system, can you tell us your system configuration.

What actually Transfer account do?What the function about this transfer account?

It says Transferring ur Progress it takes years what is this?

Watch how u talk on forum and also up is explenation what to do if ur acc transfer didn’t work out.

Y8 Games