Early Game Testers/Players

Hello Guys,

we are looking for for early game testers/players who would like to play/test a game before it releases to general public.

so if you wants to be one of the first to play the greatest hits do let us know, by replying here or PM me.

Thanks.
Ankit.

6 Likes

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

4 Likes

Hey I am interested in becoming one of the first Beta testers/Players

Hi DevAviations,

great to hear, can you please PM me your email or skype.

Thanks.
Ankit.

3 Likes

I see this was posted clear back in January But if your still needing testers, I could devote some time to helping your, I thoroughly enjoy playing PC games and I a lot of time on my hands for it
Thank You.
CycoDawg

I will be one of the early game tester

ταυαοατοσδεντιαγαπασ
κιατα
παιδια
σισοσθuσο

if I want to be the first to play and be the best

your like it

yuraj sing

yes sir cool game
:grinning:

good site game
:video_game:

thanks you game like

1 Like

PARAAGUA CASA

:smile:

1 Like

@Ankit Skype: mr.robloxguy

you gotta do some project like Early Beta? of course i will help you!

thanks, added you on skype…

2 Likes

yes, please let me know how we can contact you ?

1 Like

haii mga friends thanks diay sa pag add friend nako hhuuh salamat kaayo kaon lang mo’g kayo hahahaha bahalag FC ko nino diha hhuuh og atakaman ani ooiiiiiii …oiiii mga friends kahibalo onsa na ang ang meaning sa FC kung wala pahibaw-on tamo huh mga friends ang meaning sa FC kay FEELING CLOSE okay kahibalo namo huhhh…:slight_smile:
`[quote=“Ankit, post:1, topic:311, full:true”]
Hello Guys,

we are looking for for early game testers/players who would like to play/test a game before it releases to general public.

so if you wants to be one of the first to play the greatest hits do let us know, by replying here or PM me.

Thanks.
Ankit.
[/quote]

`

chaaarrr…english gyud diay nose bleed ko ana oiii pero joke ra to

who is ANKIT??? Pwede ko mang regarge niya ???::slight_smile:
:bread::cake::pizza::hamburger::taco::hotdog: gi gutom namo pili lang asa inyo ani pwede ra sad ako ang inyong pilion pero joke ra diay …:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Y8 Games