Discord chat

Hi there, I have ideas for making discord chat. I’m very good at using it even making discord chat, so I can make the chat great! Do you want me to make one?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind joining if it was active.

Well, can we give it a try? I need like few hours to make a chat, I’d love to help too. It will be great to have a chat, imo.

1 Like

Well, I’m still working on the chat, but here is the invitation!

1 Like

Anyone else interested? He could create a live chat whe I FFT players could chat outside of the forum.

1 Like

Not like right now, but maybe in a few hours

I’m like 80% done. The voice chats are ready to use, you can talk freely in the server. I’m still working with the bots, I should be ready for like 1-2 hours. Feel free to join it.
I won’t write anything in the channels, but they are ready for use too. I’ll let the moderators write in them.
As I wrote, the chat will be done in few hours, testing some things, working with the bots might take hour or so.

1 Like

What other games do you play because as far as I know league is the biggest users of discord, and yea i would love to participate @Rja12

Just voice chats? Lol

Discord is kinda like skype except instead of 1v1 you can make like a whole community channel and invite people.

Its not I only voice channels, I’m acrually ready. The server is ready to use and it already have 7 players joined lol. There will be made a lot of more channels, If Admin approves the chat, I’ll make even more channels by his choice.

1 Like

I have a big discord channel for all games, we could make it there and i’d give you admin for the FFT channels

Nice, good job.

I’m not sure will I join because I’m not really a player and can’t talk much, already tracking 5 things in same time.

Well, thanks!

I created an account on discord.
But, I wonder how many people gonna be using this.

Depends on everyone.

I use discord on a daily basis, I’m there :shrug:

I’m ready with the chat. It’s ready for every kind of use, everything is stated in #bot-commands
I won’t write the rules, I’ll let the Mods write them. The server is ready for everything! Feel free to use it

Since I’m busy I can’t actively play the game, but I’m always on my computer so I’ll stay active in the discord chat.
So if I am online and you see a hacker, tell me the server, map name and the hackers name so I can go check.

tho i can see alot of problems with this but not like i can do anything else

If you mean bugs in the chat, please tell me, so I can fix it.

Y8 Games