Developers Category

For developers seeking technical answers about Y8 APIs.

To get the best response, follow these guidelines:

• Search for similar topics, before posting. No need for a bunch of the same topics.
  • Separate new questions by making a new topic. Avoid reviving really old topics.
  • Ask questions publicly so others can participate too! Avoid messaging technical questions.
  • Prefix the topic title with the programming language ex. [JS] How to get …
  • Use the Preformatted text button to format code for readability.

Rules:

• Be kind to others as we want to have a fair community that is welcoming.
  • No advertising or spam. Please don’t post unrelated links as we will delete the posts.
  • Posts should be meaningful. Random text or emoji replies will be deleted.
  • Put your posts in the correct categories or they will be moved or deleted.
  • Stay relevant to the original post or general direction of the conversation.

Breaking these rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban.

11 Likes

why not working on id.net

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. The merger post explains our thinking with id.net.

4 Likes

look all these games are good i tried to hurt the game it starting to get more important for this shotlock and look all these gamers are good but some game are not bad and some of these boys chris paul james harden kobe bryant lebron james and more:hamburger: tittle of for information and hambuger is so awesome for united weekly test im just make up woodland scovers and more and it will give you 1.00000000 dollars if you get a big hit get a big win and everything like information look on nationl basketball assication and more ambulance coss 99.0000.0000.0000 big win and it will go at your house for a big win @614-234-9876 for something for information like blisters and splitters and more call 614-234-9876 please

3 Likes

6ix9ine is not important or something to have your ways keep your self good or bad like id.net start to work but stop this dam pulg and stuff keep that dead thing wont work need the pulg book and stuff and all these boys and here get they good then i give

peplos stop than some thing :tractor: :minibus: :iphone::calling: and giv[quote=“afonzo, post:4, topic:44, full:true”]
look all these games are good i tried to hurt the game it starting to get more important for this shotlock and look all these gamers are good but some game are not bad and some of these boys chris paul james harden kobe bryant lebron james and more
[/quote]

and for giveness

2 Likes

Я пишу о игре Песочница Орион. Расширенная ввобщем я убил короля москитов и мне ничево не випало после ево убийства И чть мне делать теперь

1 Like

hey sir. what about the update of freefall tournament we really want a update please act.

2 Likes

is their no plan to make some change in y8 the games are getting boring that were getting old guys.

2 Likes

Hi Eddie, can you give me step by step instructions on how to implement the Y8 api midroll ad to my HTML5 game. my programmers are quite new so need very step-by-step instructions.

Please give instructions for both engines.

1. phaser
  2. createjs

thank you so much

2 Likes

Hi, It’s very simple to do. The most important part is where to place the code. It should be at an interstitial place in the game, like between levels. Game sounds should be muted during the ad playback.

ID.gameBreak(function() {
  // Ad skipped or finished
})

The rest is about configuration. Work with your manager to enable ads, wait 24 hours for the cache to clear or test in incognito. For more basic info, see the docs. https://docs.y8.com/docs/

Update: This is no longer true. Please see the docs for updated info.

3 Likes

wow

1 Like
  Paste format: 3333
1 Like

hi

2 Likes

hi :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

@Max5 this is the first oldest topic created

Can someone help me with using the embedded code line, I want to use it for a game website

Y8 Games