Current FFT Condition? (Bad Experience)

Fair enough.

This topic failed to be a truly constructive one. All it did was become a flamewar, and that just sets us back farther. If we used constructive criticism and truly gave some advice to some of the developers, you might be finding that changes actually come sooner then when this sort of ranting happens. All I’m saying is, maybe tone it down with the arguing a little.

Thanks,
Seinfeld :thumbsup:

Well, that’s your opinion. The main purpose of this thread was to just state my thoughts of the game after not playing for a while and we got some decent discussion out of it.

That was not the plan, but some people love drama and I was just simply defending myself.[quote=“Seinfeld, post:46, topic:5117”]
If we used constructive criticism and truly gave some advice to some of the developers
[/quote]

To be honest, I don’t know you so I’m not sure if you’re a FFT regular or someone from ID. But if you were a FFT regular you would know that all we have been doing on this forum is giving constructive criticism and giving advice/opinions to the developers for months. Any of the regulars here could tell you that.[quote=“Seinfeld, post:46, topic:5117”]
you might be finding that changes actually come sooner
[/quote]

Well not really. I’m sure the developers find our advice/criticism useful in some way but that doesn’t mean it could dictate how fast updates/changes happen. Maybe to a certain extent, but not really…

You do realize that was only about 4 post out of this whole thread? I’m not sure why you’re making that meaningless dispute cloud every other post on this forum.

It doesn’t happen often, and quite frankly sometimes a dispute/argument is necessary to prove a strong point. It could be a healthy argument about maybe which class is better, so sometimes a little argument is good and shouldn’t be considered negative. Of course, the argument above was needed because someone assumed I was trying to be spiteful, when I was just trying to give the opinion of an experienced developer. He never asked anyone to share that, I shared that on my own because a friend and I thought it was pretty interesting. Anyways thanks for your advice though…I guess.

2 Likes
Y8 Games