🏙 Crime City 3D 2

funny game ,i like it.

1 Like

I don’t now

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

yes this game is amazing but i have some problems about it. first of all storage.idnet problem which is there is no more storage it says. so what should i do about it. i am playing it on yandex browser. help me please.

Could you try it on Chrome ?

no i didnot actually i guess i save it online ? do i have to save local ? what should i do ?

Seems like a cool game

:joy::joy:

:heart_eyes: like ordu

я хачу штоп было так 1снизите цену ранца и тд 2добавте больше оружия и машин!!! 3добавте солдатов каторые будут помогать 4 обновите пожалусто!!!

Crime city in 3d lame guys

No,not lame but the best one…

You need to buy a thing (cost 500 000$) that lets you to do it with 1-9 buttons. :wink:

I dont know, I have the same problem. You can reload the page after each mission :frowning:

Very good graphics…

Good to know.

1. Add Jet Fighter boss (like tank-mamoth tank)

2. Add Homing Launcher and Railgun guns.

In mission 100, I jumped on jet fighter with jet pack and took control of it :wink:
It’s controlable, but you need some time to learn the controls.

2 Likes

Great to know :wink: There’s a place on map, behind the stadium, where i placed a Jet Fighter for your use. So you dont need to do such scary stunts like jumping on jet fighter :wink:

Did you notice, in crime city 3d 1 in orange barrels are diamonds, in version 2 there are those useless green bottles (cold ones) :neutral_face:

Multiplayer would be sooooooo good and it could be bombers plane :airplane:

Y8 Games