🏙 Crime City 3D 2

The second installment of our popular Crime City 3D series is here. In this game, you play to eliminate all the crime in Y8 City. As you play through the 150 + missions remember to clear out any mafia members that you may run across. You can also steal any vehicle you could possibly want, cars, tanks, helicopters you name it! If you see it you can take it just simply walk up to the vehicle hit enter and take what’s yours.

The game comes integrated with our id.net high score, online save, and achievement API.

Fly In Helicopters

Or Travel around in the explosive tank!

Play It Now or Add It To Your Site

11 Likes
  1. Give us more weapons that we can unlock by beating missions in the sequel.

2. Stop showing the leaderboard all the time.

3. Make the thing that appears when you have low health less annoying.

4. Let us steal more of the vehicles.

5 Likes

Hi ludbig,

We appreciate your feedback,we will consider these points and will update the game. :raised_hands:

3 Likes

its a great game better than the first one but id like planes that are controlable the jet is just awful and more weapons plus a question is there going to be a crime city 3d 3?

4 Likes

how do you spawn the vehicles

3 Likes

GOOD VERY GOOODD EXCELLENT

3 Likes

love this game[quote=“scotth0407, post:1, topic:1845, full:true”]
The second installment of our popular Crime City 3D series is here. In this game, you play to eliminate all the crime in Y8 City. As you play through the 150 + missions remember to clear out any mafia members that you may run across. You can also steal any vehicle you could possibly want, cars, tanks, helicopters you name it! If you see it you can take it just simply walk up to the vehicle hit enter and take what’s yours.

The game comes integrated with our id.net high score, online save, and achievement API.

Fly In Helicopters

Or Travel around in the explosive tank!

Play It Now or Add It To Your Site
[/quote]

strong text

1 Like

I LOVE IT everything i lo9ve is in dis game

2 Likes

this ga
me is fun:slight_smile:

me encanta:guiño:me gusta

1 Like

Me alegra saberlo ^^

wow
this is a great game
you should try this

1 Like

good game to play

1 Like

This game is great game
You should also try the game and win all the levels
like me

1 Like

This is a very good flash game. The graphics are great. I just wish I didn’t have complete the same levels.

2 Likes

this is super game

1 Like

iThis game is great game
You should also try the game and win all the levels
like me

1 Like

ya i like it too

1 Like

jajaja soy muy crack

DEVIAO COLOCAR MAIS ARMAS E BOTAR PRA GANHAR DINHEIRO COM MISÃO

Y8 Games