Construct 2 plugin v1.1

The id.net C2 plugin has been updated and should be a little easier to use now. A lot of things were changed. So if you want to update, make sure to delete the id.net plugin from your project and save. Then, the files can be replaced with the newest ones from github. Let me know if there are issues.

cc @david_stein @littlegiantworld

1 Like

Some how since yesterday night plugin worked for me… i was done half way with that. You have given new plugin, it is not working for me now. I have added “id.net init” but asking on login, it is saying to initialize first. it is already initialized Please check. Or shall i send you the game once. Please add me the plugin and just show me the login box, remaining every thing i will add for my self. Please help me.

or shall i use the old one for now. It is working fine for me.

It works for us this evening, after we unblock the pop up block (we’re using chrome to test the game), but somehow didn’t works when I try 5 minutes ago

It’s true, it must be initialized first. See this example for details about checking initialization. If you got the old version working, you can use that one too.

Maybe try to disable plugins. The sdk doesn’t use popups, not sure why that would do something.

Hi eddie,

i have initialized the plugin.I have made this in a new sample file, it is working fine, but in my game it is not working, i have added log in the runtime file too, it is not showing any log, it is not calling the function from my game

but it is not calling the function. What can be the problem. It is not working on my game only i guess.

I don’t know, the autologin works before. but now didn’t work anymore http://storage-direct.id.net/littlegiantworld/html5/id7/

I did some testing again and it seems you are right. It was working, then stopped. I’m not clear why exactly. I made another update and now it works again.

yes it work once, but didn’t work again when I refresh the page (on chrome)

Same problem i am getting… Old one is working fine for me… I am going with that…

Hi, Any update regarding the plugin. It is still not working for me… Till day before yesterday, old plugin was worked fine for me. But now again the same auto login issue came back. It is saying nickname is undefined. Please do some thing so i can complete the game. i am in bit emergency with money.

Sent you a private message. I will take a look at the code when you send it.

@david_stein @littlegiantworld I have updated the plugin again. The version is 1.2 this time.It is compatible with the old version that didn’t have the export issue with.

the autologin works well, faster than before. but we had problems when try to login (after logout), the login box didn’t appears also had an issue when trying to read the online saved data. For the achievement seems ok right now. I sent an email this morning. Thank you for your support Eddie

Hi Eddie… Yes this plugin works fine. But i am trying to submit score, but score is not showing in the application

is it necessary to add file on the server and check, on flash we can submit from local right. Please help me. If possible please show me any sample of submitting score and data

here is the sample file… i have added 5000 as score but it is not submitting
New project

check the highscore leaderboard in the above link

if i done any mistake please let me know. I added the correct app Id and the correct table name. or else do one thing

try using this one “advancedScoreSubmitList”

some times in flash submit score doesn’t work too.

Please help me asap. Every thing else is completed. I want to submit the game for review.

Hi, I am adding a workaround to this problem now. It should be live.

I also noticed a bug with playername. I will search for a long term solution. For now you can manually set it.

A post was split to a new topic: C2 Black screen

Y8 Games