Bugs And Suggestions

Hi there, Seinfeld here. Just wanted to say before I get into details, the game is looking pretty good right now. I’d say it’s coming pretty well along. Now for my bug report. So far, I’ve only found two. Firstly, if a player tries to turn too quickly, the camera will rebound to the original position. Secondly, killstreaks, or Kills In A Row, do not reset. Next, my two suggestions. First of all, I believe, depending on the amount of kills and assists a player earns per game, they should be awarded with different amounts of cash and XP. It’s not fair for the players who earn 15 kills in one game to earn the same amount of cash as a person sitting idle. Also, I’d like to see the payload move at different speeds depending on the amount of people from your team standing on it.
That’s all for now! Thanks,
Seinfeld :smiley:

It’s a feature, not a bug.

As much as suggestions are appreciated, game exists since 2012. and u won’t hear any veteran complaining on it. Because u gonna get all cash needed at the end and keeps player with some goals. If u want to skip long road, xp/cash boost are always an option.

1 Like

Even through games? Just keep a killstreak for the entire day? I have a 20 because I’ve played 5 games on a server. It seems to reset between servers.

I don’t think it’s the entire day, it’s server/map connected or something. Or maybe exact same room. Not really sure is it 100% accurate as it used to be now.

1 Like

Cool, thanks.

1 Like
Y8 Games