Banlist of hackers

Admins. Can you please notify everyone in FFT forum where we can see banned people? I am reporting hackers and I just want to know if the admins are checking this thread and seeing proof. Would it be good if we could know the people who are banned? If there is a banlist already. please comment with the link.

Theres a hacker EMMA34 station 6 right now

Not a bad idea mate, just wish I had thought of it…

I think even if we have a list, there’s a chance that they will see the name again since they can create a new account and have the same name. Well, up for transparency. :wink:

How about a google drive docs/excel file, where it is open to public but just editable but mods and admins.

3 Likes

Could be good

You literal made no sense dude… i did understood nothing, …please edit your statement
for us to understand clearly oke.

I think everyone else understood it perfectly fine. He suggested that we allow users to view all the banned players on a google excel sheet.

Invisi had a simple typo there, im pretty sure most of us understood what he was trying to say.

well. at least mods make a banlist on an easy way. like google docs can be easy? or something downloadable

It’s not working like that. I send my ban list to Jeremie and let him handle all. I really don’t want to go more into it, just waiting for a moment when someone gonna send me letter with report since ppl report it on discord, twitter, fb, forum, skype and in game. Not sure does anyone realise how much time and effort is that and also how it looks like to be in mod place.

Sadly, we can’t publish ban list, all I can say that reports from players are noted daily, we try our best to not miss any name and simple bans take few days, it’s not like it happens same moment since someone reported.
Also, keep with reports and proofs, for sure these names won’t be around, unless they create another acc with the same name, which is no ones fault.

1 Like

Hey guys, create 4 more lists containing people they should ban next, surely that’ll solve everything

I’m not sure 4 is enough

The “report players” is the most active topic for me, it is checked more than once, every day. On that note, i start to miss Jazzy, i really need someone else to troll, i guess.

Reports without decent proofs just takes us more time to confirm and process.

A public ban list is a no go for now. (for various reasons on our side)

5 Likes
Y8 Games