Account Transfer tool is Live

I think he’s talking about the step where we are asked to enter our old fft username and password. How can entering id.net password transfer the account? In that case people can transfer anyone’s account data to their account.

2 Likes

Yes that is exactly what I was saying. When i try to type (in the password) it will let me start with letters and numbers after that. But if you try to type a number first no asterisks will show up (just nothing).

1 Like

Weird. Try reseting ur password (send request to urself on e-mail that u use)

I dont think it is possible since they took down the site where I would have done that.

Are u trying to transfer from official site or kongregate?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12-bqeprOQjkVE_qMJ_KbFLzib6BkUqonjX2yD5jT0ik/pub?output=html
Here’s a spreadsheet with the guide in a million different languages. @SlashourX @Ankit

1 Like

From the official.

I’m having the same problem as Satan

Hm…Are u sure there is no ‘forgot ur password?’ option?

ofc i did, but it has numbers and it won’t accept any of it

Yep I tried it as well and didn’t work. Reported this, so gonna see what can be done about it.

1 Like

and there is no ‘‘forgot ur password’’ option unfortunately

I really hope that there is a solution. I was a general and owned several characters…

How can i restore my old account, I did not know that it was before the 15/02/2017.:sob:
Mar. LIFRANCKY, old rank Mar.

I’ve had people asking me when the Kongregate transfer tool will be available. Any news on it?

Can you add where we can change our names back? My name got changed to my id.net accounts name when i transferred. @Ankit

Should take a week or two more, Kong one is taking more time because we dont have all accounts details, kong dont share us players email.[quote=“LIFRANCKY, post:75, topic:4931”]
How can i restore my old account, I did not know that it was before the 15/02/2017.:sob:
Mar. LIFRANCKY, old rank Mar.
[/quote]

Kong account or official site ?

please pm me our current nick and the one you want.

I have the same problem, I can not enter the point and asterisk character in the password

why i cant log my account yet?

Your screenshot clearly shows its loading Webgl, see the circular loader on tab window and bottom left ‘notice bar’. Check if your internet is stable and fast.

Y8 Games