I've noticed that a lot of people are confused about the procedure for transferring accounts. So let me explain.
Firstly, transfer tool for kongregate accounts is not out yet. Currently, only Official FFT accounts can be transferred.
The procedure for transferring accounts is as follows :-
1. Create an account on id.net. This will be the account that your old account data will be transferred to.
2. Go to http://www.freefalltournament.com/. Login using the id.net account that you have created.
3. Once the game has loaded, go to settings. You will see a button saying ACCOUNT TRANSFER.
4. On clicking you'll see 2 options. Click on Freefall Tournament.
5. Enter your old account username and password.
6. Click Validate and after a few seconds your account will be transferred.
Now go play the game
If you have any more doubts, please don't hesitate to ask.
Note: The nickname you keep when creating your id.net account will be your new in-game username.