Account Transfer tool is Live

No you dont lose data

1 Like

I can’t access my acount !!! why? i transfered my acount, it works . When i login with id.net it works but then it apears the menu to log again ?! why?

1 Like

Now it works !!! Thanks !!! Thanks for all !!! :slight_smile: :sunny::grin::joy::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Does this mean that Kong players can’t transfer progress yet?

Answers are literally up.

1 Like

Yes sorry not yet.

when i login with my id.net account it again takes me back to login page why??? plzz help

@Ankit plzz help bro and a question

r u indian??

PM me as much info about your account as you can if it matches we can give you your account back.

Maybe you can try again ? and if it still dont solve your issue please try to record the video otherwise its really impossible to know because it works good for all of us.[quote=“PoPStar, post:19, topic:4931”]
r u indian??
[/quote]

Yes I’m.

Hello! Old player from Kongregate here, I’d like to have my progress here is it possible to transfer or need to wait more time?

Thanks ! ^^

How to transfer my account?

I can’t log out the account of my main in OS and i want to transfer my alt account. The name of the account is “smoughtC”

1 Like

Hello, you have to wait a bit more transfer tool for kongregate accounts not live yet.[quote=“KimiJohn, post:22, topic:4931, full:true”]
How to transfer my account?
[/quote]

Follow the instruction in the 1st post.

Try logging out from id.net and even if dont work try on different browser.

1 Like

Clean browsers and then try again.

Did i have go to my id.net wesites?

yes.

Great! I’d love to return to plain again once the transfer tool is available, I really miss the game and now that there are no hackers it will be fun again. Thanks a lot for all the work you guys put into it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t see it,i only see it can change my password,notification…
I don’t see it said transfer…

Id.net website to logout from game and to transfer your progress you must go into settings of the game.

can you transfer my kongregate acc to id.net. My kong name is ImGoned. Thanks @Ankit

Sorry, Kongregate transfer tool isnt live yet.

Y8 Games