About the Report game problem category

Having a problem with a game? Let us know by posting here. Remember to add the title of the game so we can help.

8 Likes

Hello everybody, I come to prevent you that for two days the game takes out us constantly of arena. I lived it especially in shuttle bay and in moon base, it is the first time which I see that. One thank you beforehand to you, bye bye and have a nice day :wink:

1 Like

it always say its error plz fix it cuz its my favorite game in Y8 so plz

1 Like

I keep losing my connection on Pool Live Pro. Windows 8. The problem only started after many months of playing here. I have tried with three different ISPs.

1 Like

my game hide online is not working again

2 Likes

Please I have a problem when I try to get into the game can you help me? error occurred with the game server code unknown error. Want to screenshot?

1 Like

hey i have a problem with the hide online game. mainly it’s mechanics that people exploit to make it completely unfair and making us unable to meet the mission requirements.

1 Like

yes

3 Likes

I have a problem on both my macs when i search Y8 and click it just keeps loading why?

1 Like

contact the staff, they will know, @ScubaMonkey

1 Like

Hello. I have a problem with a game, it’s Army of Ages. It loads but when I click play it does nothing. I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

Bleach VS Naruto doesn’t work for me. I tried to play Bleach VS Naruto on the Y8 browser, and when I started a match, it gets stuck on an infinite loading screen. And even if it actually does finish loading, it just stays on a black screen forever. I have tried every version of the game, but it all does the same thing.
Its one of my favorite games on the platform. Please help!

Hello, I have a very serious problem. My progress in The Road of the Dead 2 has been deleted. Since it was a flash game I was playing it in Y8 Browser. However today despite the fact I was logged in to my account when I opened the Y8 Browser, it asked me to log in with my email which I did. When I started playing that game it asked me to have 1MB free space in my hard drive in my computer. I clicked yes and continued. Then it got to the start it showed that all my upgrades were erased and everything was level 1. I had maxed out all the upgrades and had maxed experience on everything. I have spent tens of hours in this game and I would be devastated if it all went down the drain. If there is any way to contact the staff or some other forum please inform me. I think it’s possible that the save was overwritten. Below I have posted some images of what I used to have and all the erased experience now.

@Ankit very sorry for pinging you but I would be very grateful if you could help me in any way. I have already messaged the bug report but I have not heard anything since.
EDIT: I am referring the post that I made above.

I downloaded the Y8 browser but a huge number of games I click are popping up saying “Couldn’t Load Plugin” I dont know what to do.

The profile is broken can you help me?

Hello I have been having some issues with Leader Strike where I have many Leader Points and I end up losing them after a very long time. The most recent time was just a few minutes ago when I was on 401,900 Leader Points and when I looked at them before clicking my Daily Bonus, they were all gone, and I am heartbroken. This has happened more than once and this one hurts the most. I really need those Leader Points back. Is there anything you can do?

Hello! I’m experiencing problems with downloading the game. It only reaches halfwat through and is stuck that way. idk how to fix that.

the monster bark game doesn’t start after pressing play

1 Like

I wanna play

monster bark

but its not working :weary: :weary:

Y8 Games