Abandoned Island

Do you know the songs this game uses because I want to use them in a project of mine :slight_smile:.
Itā€™s okay if you donā€™t the songs, but do you know who could tell me? I really want to use the songs :wink:.

No, I donā€™t know the songs. Sorry!

Try to fight with the sea demonā€¦ it has 24000 hpā€¦ :wink: sipders are just a piece of cake :wink:

Do you know where is the hidden cave across the forest ? compass is leading to the tree :slight_smile:

Thank you

The spider cave? you have to go through the path which is a maze until you get to an opening where you will see a giant spider web in the rocks. It will slow you down but go in the spider webs to get to the cave.

1 Like

Do you know when the full game will be released? I want to know what happens next in the story.:tired_face:

Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™ve stopped working on it. I donā€™t know why, it seems really good but they havenā€™t updated their facebook page in a while. I hope they keep working on it because itā€™s pretty much the best webgl game out there ever since chrome screwed up unityā€¦

1 Like

I took down those waterdemons with 50cal sniperā€¦ dealt around 76000hp :wink:

I keep crashing when I go to fullscreen . But also I have a question what lurks under the ocean? the guy says "Who knows what lurks under the ocean .If u find anything please
reply.

wait water demons are the things on the ocean???

1 Like

were is thespider cave

hey yeah is really cool and ilove you

Hey, seriously, Iā€™ve got everything. I found the military base and killed the water demon and figured almost the entire shebang out. I just canā€™t figure out where the Japanese Garden is. Somebody please fill me in on this? Iā€™ve been messing around with this game so much I have over 1 million .22 bullets. I seriously canā€™t find the garden though. Where is it?

What about the Japanese Garden?

Hey man, where is the Japanese Garden? No matter what I do I canā€™t seem to find it.

the Japanese Garden is past the mines on the left side of the road

where in the map??

we are talking about the cave lab in the woods of the mission not the mine cave mission

1 Like

is there any way to get the secret agent gun?

1 Like

well, finding this in a game is a huge super duper mega big challenge, you know.

Y8 Games