A way to defeat/annoy a hacker

Vote system. This will be the best solution. :wink:

1 Like

easily abused

1 Like

:rage:

you said it all

Okay. If this is so effective, why was it originally removed? Iā€™m not asserting it was a failure, I genuinely want to know why it got removed and considering it appears to be a popular idea, why didnā€™t the people who played then fight back for it?

Yes, the community was much different, I assume. There probably werenā€™t many hackers, but even then, it shouldve still been effective to some degree, right?

that idea went 50/50, half argued that itā€™s a good idea, half argued that itā€™s a bad idea. But the devs didnā€™t want to put effort on it so they decided not to do it.

? I thought they had implemented it, but decided to eventually remove it. Thanks, I guess. Whereā€™s your source though?

go to the suggestions, the vote system idea started there.

ā€¦
Seriously, cyborg?

When I was a GTA:SA server administrator, the process worked perfectly.
People voted, and the player was kicked from the server. And he received a ban for 24 hours.
If one player has received 5 such bans it been banned permanently.
P.S. Sry for my English.

So, youā€™re comparing Freefall Tournament to Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer? lol :joy::joy:

Heā€™s comparing a vote system not general gameplay.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no Vote System in SAMP as far as I am ware of, i also play that GTA San Andreas version m8
And of course, it has Tons of different servers with different game modes altogether.

Laugh and discuss possible infinitely. Number of players on servers from this will not increase, on the contraryā€¦
Today several servers have been hacked, and at the left (where displaying nicknames) was an advertising of hackerā€™s Facebook page and Youtube channel. I do not have time to make a screenshot.

What the heck does this post mean lol xD tbh fam I be confusedā€¦

To annoy a hacker the most, I encourage everyone to forfeit the game, if his match gets forfeit, he loses whatever he was going for :stuck_out_tongue:

The best way i know is to relentlessly track them down to where they live like jason bourne or some shit and then shake their hand and thank them for all their good services to man kind. It will gnaw away at their psyche every night trying to figure out how someone could like them, feeling ever more under nourished by it until gradually it starves them as we all know they feed on hatred. They then either become a crusader for fair play or wallow in guilt until they snap completely, taking their own life. Itā€™s a well thought out plan that i have used to great success on many occasions but others need to take over the mantle now, my basement and cupboards are too full from the piles of bodies of grief ridden hackers.
P.s. On a completely unrelated note, if anyone knows of any good recipeā€™s for unidentified and unsavoury meat then please let me know

1 Like

Meatcove, n-now I get the name

*runs

You can run if you like but then iā€™ll have to track you down and shake your hand until you relent and either give me a good recipe or donate your body to the ever increasing meat stores/ research program.

I think doing my tax return solidly for the last couple days and wading through the seemingly ever-lasting monotony and tedium that is government form filling and number checking has warped my fragile little mind and made me spout all this crap about hunting people down so i can make them submit to my will with a handshake. Of course thats the kind of thing derren brown would say before he forces you to decide it would be a good idea to empty your bank account and then try and stop a train with your face

Y8 Games